TEC is your solution for:
- Identifying the source of and finding solutions to difficult hydraulic problems.
- Providing expertise on valves, pumping installations, pipelines, cavitation, transients and flow meters
- Conducting, supervising or evaluating hydraulic model studies.
- Serving on peer review boards.
- Providing expert witness testimony.
Selected services specific to oil & gas pipelines:
- Laboratory evaluation of pipe products
- Pipeline design review
- Computer analysis and modeling
- Field and laboratory testing of transients / air vents / valves
Potential Conflicts of Interest
I have worked for local governments, public agencies, other firms, and for industry. If asked to provide consulting services to an entity that is not aligned with the energy pipeline industry’s interests, I would first check to ensure that I could maintain full compliance with any non-disclosure agreements prior to acceptance of any consulting engagement. Other than that point, I maintain complete autonomy in technical expert opinions and advice.