When: December 1 & 2, 2022
Where: Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, LA
Dec. 1 – Program – 8:15am to 4:45pm (lunch provided), Reception – 5:30 to 7:00
Dec. 2 – Program – 8:15am to 12:15pm
Sessions will include:
- Hydrogen Pipeline Safety
- Engaging Indigenous Communities in Canadian Pipeline Safety
- What the New Public Engagement Standard Means for the Public
- Climate and Pipeline Integrity: Geohazards and Extreme Weather Events
- Carbon Dioxide Pipeline Safety
- Prior to October 1st – $325
- Prior to the event – $375
- Prior to October 1st – $825
- Prior to the event – $900
Any members of the public who would like to attend but find cost to be a barrier should contact us about our generous scholarship program which can cover registration and travel costs.
If you prefer not to register online please contact us here.